Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chapter 1: The Beginning

      Life is a journey! You never know what it is gonna throw your way. I know I did not, because had I known, things would not have turned out the way they did. When I was younger I was so naive, I thought I had it all. The two story house, the white picket fence around the yard, the pool in the back, and eating lobster and shrimp every day, with lovable parents. All that changed when the man I once called daddy decided to play God and take my mother's life. My mother was  the chick that every man wanted on his side. She was the one that would take the case for her man and then do the time with no questions asked, she was every thug's dream, but all that stopped when daddy cheated one time too many. Life is journey and in my case it took a turn for the worse. My name is Mercedez Benson and this is my struggle.

This is the beginning of chapter 1.  I would like to know what you guys think about it, hit me up.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!

2 comments: